Summertime...

If I could escape the fog of San Francisco,

I'd take a long nap right in the middle of a warm beach...

Perhaps I'd hide out in a vintage caravan and have a fancy English breakfast...

or a pink Gypsy Caravan...

I'd invite all of you to a party delivered by Enjoy Cupcakes, and
have treats served to us out of their adorable restored vintage Shasta trailer...


Then we could pay a visit to Fresher Than Fresh Sno Cones in Kansas City for some yummy flavored snow cones such as watermelon basil, lime mint and ginger rose. All served out of their renovated 1957 Shasta trailer.

Ah... it's beginning to feel like Summer...

How about climbing up in a tree house?

Bedtime in the forest...so warm and comfy...

Happy Weekend Everyone!

photo credits in order;
Agent Bauer,

Comments

Uncle Beefy said…
Well, I think you know my plans more or less. But I'd gladly suffer a b-day in the fog of SF. Though, saying that, am more than happy to bask in the summer sun that has finally blessed us!

Though that forest bed looks kinda tempting right now.

Have a happy weekend, Lynn! :)
What fun photo's... loved them all!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings~~~Daphne Nicole
Patrice said…
How whimsical! What a charming post. I love the caravans and trailer.
FrenchBlue said…
I lOve that pink gypsy van!! It looks like a circus!
xx's
Would love to be up in that tree house!

Popular Posts